Saturday, October 1, 2016

What TIME is it?  It's time for a Holiday Card Buffet!

Making Halloween cards just brings out the kid in me!!  I love the Jack O Lanterns staring so eerily and the Ghosts just DYING to scare the breath out of you!

I reminisce about the good clean fun we had as kids; contemplating our costumes which of course were designed ourselves out of whatever we could put together which was half the fun!
The scary shows during October which were scary-friendly, not the unbearable fright in shows today!  Yes I'm a sissy, Casper and The Great Pumpkin were the bomb!!

Here's a picture of some of the cards we will be making Saturday at Bob's Big Boy in Calimesa.  My sister and I will be bringing 12 cards to chose from.  Guests will be making 6 cards and enjoying a Soup and Salad Buffet along with the Holiday Card Buffet!!
Halloween, Fall & Christmas themed cards that will make this Holiday Season start of with a touch of homemade.


I just LOVE the Ghostly Treats Bundle from Fun Stampers Journey.
The matching die cuts make this card a HOWLING easy to make.  I've layered some acetate sheets to give dimension.  I cased this from another Journey Coach (thank you again) on Facebook.  You can't tell from the photo but when you turn it back and forth it gives is a SPOOKY movement. 


And nothing is 'SCARIER" than this Scary Tags Set!  I had fun using the Holiday Box Window Plates Spider Web die along with the Palace Trim 3-D embossing folder to make this fun Halloween card just SCREAM creepy Halloween wishes!!  



I hope this has started your Halloween season off with some great ideas.  To see more of what Fun Stampers Journey has to make your Holiday Season filled with creativity, check out my website:

www.funstampersjourney.com/JourneyTime

Thanks for Visiting!


No comments:

Post a Comment