Tuesday, August 9, 2016

What TIME is IT?  It's Halloween Time!!

I don't know why Halloween is SO much FUN!!  Second to Christmas it's my favorite time to PLAY!!  Maybe it's the bewitching colors, maybe its the SCARY TAGS! 

I had an AMAZING time creating this Halloween card to submit for the
Can You Case It Challenge #132 for the week of August 7th!
CYCI#132
http://canyoucaseit.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/CYCI132-300x300.jpg

I received my Fun Stampers Journey order and can't stop playing with all my Halloween Stamps and Dies!!  What an assortment!!

This card uses the SCARY TAGS stamp set, along with the HOLIDAY BOX WINDOW PLATES, the PALACE TRIM - 3D Embossing Folder, some PINK WORLD Journey Sequins and of course a YUMMY Rainbow Drop!!

The sentiment is from the ALL too FUN Jack O Lanterns Bundle!!  How FUN!!

 Runs With Scissor Ink

I colored my tag using a FSJ Blender Pen and Limeade Splash and Grape Fusion reinkers!!  I cut out the oval center and the DEADLY Nightshade sentiment, (stamped in Pomegranate Splash) sponged them with Black Licorice ink and popped them up with some FSJ Journey Foam Squares!!



I threaded some Black Journey Twine through a small hole I made with my Bloom Tool, simply thread the twine through with a Floss Threader!  (An AMAZING tool you can find in your Toiletry Departments next to the floss!)

Want to see ALL the HALLOWEEN stamps and dies Fun Stampers Journey has to offer?

Check out my website at:  www.funstampersjourney.com/JourneyTime

Thanks for being a part of my creative JOURNEY!

7 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy... so much fun to be found on your card. Its a piece of art and should be framed! Thanks for joining us at CYCI--Christine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Christine! It was fun!! Can't wait to play some more!

      Delete
  2. Your card is AWESOME Cathy!!! So many elements to look at!!! Thanks for playing with us at CYCI? this week. Char

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow!!! such a fun and wonderful halloween card! i love all the textures and layers! simply beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Halloween too, and love to make Halloween cards! Love these mushrooms!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cathy, I love all the texture and layers you used on your card. Thanks for joining the challenge at Can You Case It? -Kim

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's such an amazing card, Cathy! Yay for Halloween!!! :)
    Thanks for joining us at this week's CYCI challenge - Josefine

    ReplyDelete