Sunday, April 24, 2016

What TIME is it???  
It's Mermaid Wishes Time!!

Back in the 70's (I was VERY, VERY young) I remember the lady across the street cutting out several different layers of the same picture of a little girl with a bonnet and stacking them on top of each other on top of a framed picture.  It was quite remarkable, enough that I remembered it the minute I saw some cards at the Expo using the same technique... only now we get to color our own images!

It's my first attempt, not perfect but you will get the idea.  Basically you pop up each layer with FSJ Foam squares making different parts of the image lower than others.  Once I master this technique I will post a video.
The AT Stamp Set is a FREE Bloom Benefit.  For every $50 in merchandise you purchase from my site, you get to pick a FREE Bloom Benefit!!

Visit my site to see what else Fun Stampers Journey has to offer!!  
It's Blooming Amazing!!


I put a SPLASH of FUN with FSJ's Limeade Splash!!  You simply spray on the fun!


Available in several FUN colors!
And who could resist the YUMMY Rainbow Drops!

I've posted these before, but I just LOVE these brilliant FUN embellishments!!

Hope you enjoyed this Journey!!  Please visit my site at www.funstampersjourney/JourneyTime
or hop over to my blog at www.runswithscissorsink.blogspot.com





No comments:

Post a Comment