Monday, March 21, 2016

What TIME is it???  It's JOURNEY Time!!

Had a WONDERFUL time with my Journey Time Club this weekend!

Each time I open my Fun Stampers Journey catalog, I just WANT IT ALL!!  But I did start with some FUN items and my group had an AMAZING time!

I couldn't WAIT to get the Pocket Envelope Die!  Had no idea it would be 20% off this month so I couldn't have planned it BETTER, my scrap buddies were thrilled!


And WHO could resist this chocolate bunny?  I just love the cute ATS stamps Fun Stampers Journey offers!  
There WAS a Ghirardelli Chocolate Caramel Square in the front
pocket, but it looks like someone ran off with it!!

And do you SEE what I see?  I just LOVE those Rainbow Drops!!  Everyone just LOVED these BRIGHT beautiful embellishments!!

I hope your JOURNEY is everything you want it to be!!  

Thanks for being a part of mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment