Sunday, February 21, 2016

FSJ Birthday Sketches!

Well it was another BEAUTIFUL day here in Cherry Valley, California!!

I thought'd I'd venture out to my Scrap Shack and play awhile.  Although I have been stamping and creating for more than 10 years and my Shack is filled to the brim with FUN things to do, I just started with Fun Stampers Journey so I only have a few things.  SO FAR!!

I decided to see what I could do with the Birthday Sketches set.  It's SO cute!!

So although I used a 'few' outside FSJ parts, I hope you enjoy this Birthday card.  Itt was sunny and bright outside, however the Journey Glaze on some of the balloons and the popped up cherry doesn't show very well.  It really added depth and shine to my project!!

Next stop Photo-Taking 101!



I hope this inspires you, and feel free to take a look at my Fun Stampers Journey website to see what else FSJ has to offer!
http://www.funstampersjourney.com/JourneyTime

1 comment:

  1. Great work Cathy. I look forward to your FSJ journey.

    ReplyDelete