Saturday, January 2, 2016

Friends,

After over 10 years of being a Stampin Up demonstrator, and more years buying Stampin Up product I have made a decision to take a 'New Journey' with Fun Stampers Journey.  I have a million wonderful memories including convention and taking a tour of the company in Utah.

But for now... WHAT TIME IS IT?????

Its JourneyTime!!
and the JOURNEY has begun!!
I am an official Journey Coach for FUN STAMPERS JOURNEY!!
I am excited to start 2016 on this new JOURNEY. I am going to have a BLAST creating with all my NEW stamps, inks, paper and MORE!!  
So grab a cup of coffee, sit back and get ready for a FUN JOURNEY of CREATIVITY on my website: www.funstampersjourney.com/JourneyTime

I will be posting cards and projects in NO time!! 

I hope you enjoy this JOURNEY with me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment