by Cathy Hanes, January 08, 2015

Welcome to 2015!!!

Be the CHANGE you want to SEE in the WORLD!! GHANDI

My 'changes' this year include making sure to take the time to do what makes me HAPPY!!  
At my age, I can resign myself to the fact that 'the house is NEVER going to be SPOTLESS.. unless NO ONE stops by... it's a rule.
So why NOT use that valuable time to CREATE something to make someone SMILE?

I hope to get 'BLOG SAVVY' this year.  I love all the CREATIVE blogs I've been so lucky to browse through so far this year... WHY not ADD to MINE???

Hope you enjoy my creations this year!!  

For now..  here's a few of my favorite cards from previous years....

Here's a Carnival Party invitation I made for my Grandson!!  I used the Peachy Keen July Stamp Kit of the Month, and the Cricut Carousel Cartridge.  I colored the ADORABLE clown with Copics and used Crystal Effects in the glasses to make them look REAL!




Will add the picture of the inside... as SOON as I find it!!

I loved this cute Military Soldier Gift Card Holder... I actually made it as G.I. Joe Party invitation for one of my OTHER Grandsons... and thought it would make a good gift card holder to!!  What do you think?





This card was one of the first I put on my blog... It's my 'Recycled Soda Can' card... made with the Tim Holtz Birdcage Die using a recycled soda can and Ranger Alcohol Inks... I used a Kaleidoscope Pad with glossy paper and a brayer for the background, with a Emboss Resist using another Tim Holtz clock stamp...  





This card was FUN.. kind of like dressing up a Barbie again!!  This was created using white chipboard and a Tim Holtz Sewing Room Die.  I had fun being a dress designer for a day!!




I'm a big fan of Halloween... and I just DON'T know WHY... it' just FUN!!
This Scary Night card was made using  Quickutz Die and I think the fence was Spellbinders?... a Kaleidoscope Pad brayered on glossy paper with the masking technique... using the Center Step Card fold.



Thanks for stopping by!!
SHARE 0 comments

Add your comment

© It's Journey Time! · THEME BY WATDESIGNEXPRESS